NS Releases and Roadmap
- Support for expansion-resources, which can now define dependencies, data-resources and model-resources (see expansion resource project)
docker image: nsx-prime:2020.4.0
Support for before-harvest and after-harvest phases
Removed pre-rewrite classes in expanders (< 4.0.0)
docker image: nsx-prime:2020.3.3
updated TomEE to 8.0.0 (from 7.1.1)
jdk7 now uses Zulu Community OpenJDK distribution
updated maven 3.6.3 (from 3.6.1)
added groovy 2.5.8
- full zip
- docker image: nsx-prime:2020.1.0
- Please report any issues here: https://bitbucket.org/normalizedsystems/nsx-tools-issues/issues?status=new&status=open
If you don’t have access, let me know on slack (Peter Uhnak).
- Release 2020.1.0
- Release 2019.7.1
- Release 2019.7
- Release 2019.6
- Rework 2019.5
- Release 2018.12
- Patch 2018.03.5
- Release 2018.03
- Release 2017.12
Future Release Roadmap
The nature of the release roadmap for NS Tools in the near to mid term future, is closely related to the development strategy that distinguishes three levels of development.
- Bug fixes and small features, identified in close interaction with our customers, that will be delivered in patches.
- Feature track epics that aim for a gradual and steady improvement in certain functional areas through the various releases.
- Major release themes which are introduced and/or taken to another level in one of the periodic quarterly releases of NS tools.