- Split Chocolatey packages into
micro-radiant, the latter of which provides external dependencies.
- Switched dependency from
oraclejdkin main Chocolatey package.
- Dropped minimum version on
mavendependency in main Chocolatey package.
- Added warning if one of the expansion-resources needs to be updated to be in sync with the micro-radiant
- Added EULA for distribution artifacts.
- Chocolatey packaging.
- Fixed component not exporting options
- Fixed duplication of options on export
- Fixed conflicts due to options field not existing on Composites in backend
- Added support for Option element
- Added constraints on multiple option types
- Added better representation for D3 dataElement neighbours diagrams
- Added dataElements diagram to Component
- Files are now ordered alphabetically in file picker on Linux systems.
- Fixed classloader issue when updating to the latest nsx-default-stack
- [MR-72] Fixed drop-up being hidden by button
- Fixed search in select not working with uppercase input
- Added spinner to page when loading the model
- Improved presentation of error stacks, especially the improved stacktraces from prime-core
- Automatically suggest field name when setting targetElement of a linkField
- [MR-81] Automatically select expansionSettings file after selecting a directory on the import project page (based on default location
- [MR-80] Fixed link to expansion-trace-expanders on expansion-trace page
- [MR-76] Duplicates are no longer stored in file picker history
- [MR-62] Fixed connectorField fieldType not being updated when switching between linkField and valueField
- [MR-78] Fixed model already being reloaded while the cleanup dialog is being shown to the user to clean up additional elements
- [MR-78] Fixed connectorFields linking to a DataElement not being deleted on cleanup after deleting that DataElement
- [MR-77] Fixed several issues occurring when deleting a component
- [MR-79] Removed update-deployable flag. Start scripts should update the ear by themselves from now on.
- Removed button to create a local tomee deployment, since it was too confusing. To initialize deployment,
initialize an application project with options
- Signing on release.
- Signing of installer.
- UI alignment in dark mode.
- Cleaned up model diagrams page
- [MR-71] Fix bug deselecting model after writes
- Removed button to setup tomee local deployment
- [MR-33] Added context menu action to create a new directory in the file-picker
- [MR-39] Added autocompletion for packageNames based on packages used in other elements in the model
- [MR-39] Added configurable ‘ignored packages’ to exclude from aforementioned autocompletion
- [MR-34] Added validation feedback to fields
- [MR-40] Added executable launcher for Windows which also prevents the application from being started twice.
- [MR-41] Added check to the Windows uninstaller which makes sure that the application is not running before uninstalling.
- The installer now downloads a copy of JDK11 which is used to execute the application itself.
- The installer now removes the old copy of the application before installing a new copy, to avoid any old files staying behind.
- The uninstaller now checks whether the application is still running before uninstalling.
- [MR-47] Added Debian package for use with Debian based Linux distributions.
- [MR-51] Added deployment of Debian package to apt repository.
- [MR-35] When adding a new option, the input element for the value of the option will be focused
- [MR-29] Added prompt to enable error reporting on first time opening the application
- [MR-58] Errors are now refreshed when switching windows and http errors are hidden to reduce clutter
- [MR-32] Prevented select fields in nested tables in forms from being rendered as buttons toggles
- [MR-53] Fixed delete on nested tables in forms
- [MR-52] Fixed issue where the modal backdrop would not disappear after deleting an element
- [MR-54][MR-55] Fixed issue where finders with the option
isCustomFinderwould be automatically renamed to
- Prevented search bar from getting focus when pressing a key in combination with
- On Linux the settings directory was not always created correctly, causing a failure at startup.
- On Unix, if the environment variable
XDG_DATA_HOMEis not defined, the default fallback directory was
.local/shared/micro-radiant. This has been moved to
.local/share/micro-radiant, to be consistent with the unix filesystem standards.
- [MR-11] If one of the ports is not available, there is now a clear error message for headless mode, or a fallback to reconfigure the ports otherwise (when running it as an app).
- [MR-57] Added file logger for application log
- Changed use of
/tempunder installation folder with a temporary directory provided by the OS
- Packaged the micro radiant as Windows installer.
- Replaced file-picker with in-app file-picker
- Fix integration with nsInit, so that not having the ns-initializer installed will only lead to the buttons being disabled
start.batto be able to execute from any location.
- Elements in the model tree list can now be dragged to change the order
- Add search field to selects if the number of options is large
- The brand on the navigation now links to the home page
- Added button to initialize a local tomee deployment to the expansion page
start.shscript to match changes to
- Refactored integration with nsinit to be better resistant to changes in nsinit (requires nsinit 3.12.0+)
- Moved validation message to top of form and show it for both edit and create forms
- When selecting
linkFieldis disabled and vice versa.
(?)icons will now show tooltips when hovering instead of requiring a click
- Fixed isCalculatedField checkbox for Field
- Fixed advanced flags for initializer forms
- Selecting an element can no longer cause it to close when selecting it if it was already open
- Newly created elements are now opened by default
- Improved responsiveness for model tree lists with large numbers of elements
- Fixed missing initializerSettings.xml
- Changed default ports to 9050 and 9051
- Added integration with
nsInitto bootstrap new application projects
- [MR-20][MR-23] Added functionality to create, delete and rename components
- Added Settings pages to configure user and server settings
- You can now double-click the option types select to input a custom option type.
- Added search field in model tree view. You can search names of elements or use
type: <elementType>. Use
not <queryto invert the search query.
- Added some validations to the form fields.
- [MR-22] Added button to shut down expansion, harvest or build
- Added component dependencies diagram, and dataElement neighbors, aggregation and tasks diagrams to model-editor
- Configuration files will now be stored in
$XDG_DATA_HOME/micro-radianton linux or
$XDG_DATA_HOMEis not defined.
- It is also possible to provide a directory by passing a property on startup:
-DdataDirectory=<your data directory>
- Fixed selection in tree view, which was also highlighting other elements that contained the name of the current selection (e.g. City => CityTaskStatus)
- Fixed issue where changing something in linkField or valueField would not send updates
- [MR-21] Fixed localRepository being stored incorrectly if mvn fails
- Added maven daemon process, used to resolve artifacts, which should improve loading time for projects and time to look for updates.
- Dropped support for safari
- re-released as 1.1.4
- re-released as 1.1.4
- re-released as 1.1.4
- re-released as 1.1.4
- After removing a DataElement, the user will be prompted to remove related fields, finders, taskElements etc.
- Added history of previous expansion, harvest and build tasks
- Added selected tab in model-editor to URL, so that after refreshing the page, the tab is still selected
- Added validations to some elements:
- checks if DataElement name and packageName are correct
- Same for TaskElement, FlowElement, Component
- checks for expansionResource name and version
- Prevent creation if project with a name that collides with an already existing project
new <element>actions are now provided by a right-click menu
- Changed page title to fit most browser tabs
- Add coursier resolution for expansion-resources
- Model-editor will now load project even if the programExpansion is missing. (Though the application tab will be missing)
- Fixed issue in build
- Added Sentry