- Avoid nullPointerExceptions in writeTree() method when ln04 fields are null in the data class
- Synchronize base data regularly, since Secondary Radiants are rarely shut down correctly
- Add notifications badge to secondary radiant navigation bar
- Sync base data on startup/shutdown
- Support for in memory database for non-base components
- Improved component page
- Fixed secondary radiant exporting parent element in xml
- Fixed issues with synchronization (new elements created in radiant not being exported)
- Synchronization is now scheduled in a way that won’t cause timeouts.
- Fixed elements not being registered in SynchronizationService
Replace ioxmlConfig settings with direct options:
ioxml.tagname: On dataElement or field to set the name of the tag for that field/element in xml files
ioxml.ignore: On field to ignore the field during import/export
- Ordering of fields should be done in the dataElement itself
- Elements with
nameNotWantedor an implicit name field will not export the name field to the xml
- Fixed some linkage issues with classes expanded with older metamodel expanders
- Changed parameter name in dataRefWriters from
dataRefXmlTagto avoid name collisions
addExtension(String, CompositeProjection)to composites to allow for easier extension
- Added option
maven.deployment.excludeto elements and expansionControl stubs
- Made some methods in composites thread-safe to allow for better modification in expansionSteps
- Added data option
meta.radiant.dataResource. This expands a synchronization service which checks registered expansion resources for DataResources of the correct type and imports them. This can be used to automatically synchronize options or other preconfigured data.
- Added configuration files
expansionResources.xml, which are automatically imported when starting up a secondary radiant application. Imported settings will not overwrite existing data to prevent the import from overwriting custom settings.
- Import now completely removes children of elements without functional keys before reimporting them, since comparing the Trees with the database requires some form of identity.
- Added UserNotification element to keep track of issues during synchronization
- Children are now pruned in reverse order to import to avoid issues with foreign key constraints
- Added field option
meta.import.orderto allow developers to set the order of import to prevent issues with references
- Fixed prune children in cruds for Ln05 links.
- Fixed xml export exporting generated (implicit) name fields
- Fixed ModelFile getting duplicated when renaming an element.
- Prevent failing delete/modify because synchronization failed at some point (should reduce annoying errors).
- Added a better synchronization mechanism that takes into account the changes from multiple sources as well as the deletion of files.
- Added pruning mechanism to prune children in the database when importing a Tree instead of merging the branches.
- Fixed issue where directory names in XmlReaders could be empty for some meta elements
- Add dataOption
ioxml.ref.simpleto simplify reference to the target dataElement in xml. Instances will be referenced as
- Fixed export of linkFields
- Fixed duplicate variable names in DataRefToXml
- If the application shortName of the metamodel project has postfix
Modelling, this will be stripped from the final artifact names. It is encouraged to use this postfix to be able to separate
metamodelapplications from other applications.
- Fixed issues with duplicate components in secondary radiant
- Added component option
meta.element.independentto allow metamodels to be expanded separate from the elements model. (Fixes issues with expansionContexts)
- Fixed DataRefXmlReader not setting meta information
- Distribution module has been replaced with a
-coremodule and a
- Adding option
meta.prime-core.versionto the applicationInstance instead of only the component will insert dependencies on
prime-test-supportin your distribution module poms
- Added the DataOption
meta.composite.extension. If added to a dataElement, logic will be generated to read and transform the Tree and Composites projections of that dataElement as part of its parent element.
- Added the DataOption
meta.composite.extendable. This allows this element to be extended.
- Added the DataOption
meta.composite.delegate. If added to a dataElement, a
modelfield will be generated for the composite. You can provide a custom model object to that field. If you then access a property or method of the composite in the mapping file, the mapping resolver will delegate to the custom model if the property or method was not found on the composite.
- Changed groupId to
- updated nsx-parent 2019.5 -> 2020.9.1
- [metamodel-expansion] Updated default expanders-mvn-plugin version to a version that correctly sets the elements version in the expansion-resource manifests
- [metamodel-application] Fixed issue where entire synchronization would fail because 1 import failed
- CompositeRegistrar classes can be used to provision a mappingContext with a composite and its descendants
- [elements-stubs] explicit dependencies to elements and expansionControl can now be replaced with a component option
- [elements-stubs] adding the option
meta.element.parentto a dataElement will generate the link to a parent element from elements (for now, only DataElement and Component are possible)
- [versions] adding the applicationInstance option
meta.version.useApplicationVersionwill make sure that the artifacts for your metamodel components follow the version of the application
- [metamodel-expansion] registrationStep registers metamodels as an option of the parent
2.0.1 (date n/a)
- Updated nsx-runtime version to 2020.8.0
composite-logic-expanders: contains classes to transform trees to composite and vice versa
meta.groupIdcan be used to define an alternative groupId on application or component level
metamodel-expansion-stack: groups several metamodel expansion-resources, but not
composite-logic-expanders(which expanded logic for the Prime Radiant)
Added custom anchors and feature anchors to OptionConverterExpander
Created several expansion resources for the support of meta-models:
composite-shared-expanders: Expands Composite and Tree projections
composite-logic-expanders: Expands logic to import and export Tree projections from/to the Prime Radiant
- The goal is to make this available for all applications in the future
io-xml-expanders: Expands classes for reading/writing meta-model to/from xml
io-rmi-expanders: Expands classes to import/export xml files into/from the Prime Radiant
meta-model-project-expanders: Expands maven pom.xml files to build artifacts from the above expanders