- An exception was thrown when running without headless mode and no electron wrapper was found. Now automatically switches to headless mode with warning. The wrapper is only packaged with specific platform distributions.
- Added transmute action to run transmutation for all elements in a tab. (Right-click root of tree view of background.)
- Fixed error breaking navigation.
- Added regex validations for Project names to prevent names that are not url-compliant (breaks navigation).
- [MR-82] Now copying initializer jar at startup to prevent locking the jar.
- [MR-109] Removed MR-provided options which was interfering more actual data.
- Fixed issue with classpath when loading a project with a conflict in expansionSettings. (This is supposed to load only the expansionSettings tab instead of breaking).
- Skipping ResolverDaemon startup if it is already running, to prevent MR not starting because of rogue processes.
- Prevented validate task from stacking when flipping between views.
- Now updating expansion page when aborted using the button in the footer.
- [MR-98][MR-108] Added ping to task connections to keep connection alive.
- Disabling open expansion if directory does not exist to prevent errors
- Avoiding undefined error when default option is selected
- Fixed issues with adding Fields and creating new Elements after renaming.
- [MR-107] Fixed missing package filters.
- [MR-104] Fixed some awkward routing in the element detail pane when switching selections / creating new elements.
- Fixed delete field showing empty cleanup dialog.
- Fixed updating selection after creating a new Component.
- Added a error message to the import Project form when a Project with the same name already exists. (Instead of throwing an error on submit.)
- Added download link on diagram page (third icon on the right in model-editor) for plantuml diagrams
- Improved dataElement diagram layout by taking into account taxonomy elements and other information.
- Fixed drag-and-drop in tree view
- Fixed error handling when expansionSettings.xml is invalid
- Fixed abort button on expansion page
- Added validations for field-operator-pairs
- Added rudimentary implementation for flags and parameters for customized panels
- Added minimize button to panels on expansion page
- Tasks are now queued to prevent them from aborting other tasks
- [MR-84] File Picker now opens a directory when creating a new directory
- [MR-97] Fixed layout of checkboxes. The checkmark is now visible when focused and active.
- [MR-99] Fixed diagrams not being updated with dark-light theme
- Validations will now run less often: once at the start, after writing changes or when clicking reload
- File Picker now allows you to type the location and will try to autocomplete
- Improved Model Tree View:
- The selection will be highlighted, even when selecting by clicking parts of a diagram
- The tree will automatically uncollapse the parts of the tree around the selected element
- The tree view will now also scroll to the selection on select or after reload
- Added dependency for Docker Engine in Chocolatey packages.
- Added dependency on
nsx-tools-corefor APT to provide all base dependencies and configuration.
- Fixed issue with the build button running the wrong mvn task
- Fixed model-transmutations not updating on model reload
- Added support for model validations. Update expanders-maven-plugin to 2022.5.2+ to use them.
- Added filter to exclude elements with the option
- Added DataElements diagram to Application
- Added progress bar for tasks, such as transmutations or expansion. Click the bar to go to the expansion page with the log.
- Added borders to context menu and groups in context menu to improve readability
- Added context menus to the dataElements diagram
- Added context menu to diagram in 3-panel view and on tree view panel
- Added Customize page to add panels and buttons to the expansion page
- Visualize workflow branching task states with taskOption
- Removed workflow endState visualization when not defined (for branching tasks)
- Added clean goal to expand/harvest with clean option. This
- [MR-94] Prevent Fields without LinkField and ValueField
- Fixed option types applicable to all elements not appearing in dropdown
Updated libs to fix a NullPointerException in AlwaysEnabledOptionPlacer:
- metamodel-stack 4.11.2 => 4.11.3
- prime-core 2022.10.0 => 2022.10.1
- Add nsx-metamodel-stack 1.0.7 for metamodel expansion
- [MR-89] Panes in model-editor are now resizable
- [MR-87] Added
copyaction to copy existing parts of the model
- Fixed a number of recurring background errors
- [MR-90] Fixed default values for option types not being taken into account
- [MR-88] Removed name of a selected element that was sticking around when creating another element
- [MR-91] Fixed dropdown falling of the bottom of the page
Added some improvements for ontology view:
- Disable owner when creating a reference from ElementClass
- Update tree view and diagram when adding references/elementClasses
- Fixed bug causing initializer buttons to fail for directories with spaces
- Made red text more readable in dark mode
- Fixed bug that caused expansion to fail since 1.7.0
- Added support for metamodels described in the meta-metamodel
- Added context actions to run model-transmutations if available
- Fixed the loading of models using a metamodel that is not built into the MicroRadiant yet
- Model-editor now has 3 views: (use the buttons on the right to toggle)
- Master-Detail View (original): Tree view on the left + form on the right.
- 3 Panel View: Same as before, but with a diagram of the Component/Application in the middle. Some of the elements can be clicked to open the corresponding form.
- Diagram View: Full panel diagram. Click on the elements or breadcrumbs to navigate through the model.
- The Model Tree panel now also has a filter panel. Open it by clicking on the button with 3 lines next to the search bar. Here you can toggle packages, which will update the Tree panel and some of the diagrams.
- There is a new 'workflow' diagram, based on the DataFlowTasks
- Explore button on expansion page did not function correctly on Linux.
- Added missing
Se(strict equals) finder operation to selector.
- Perform explicit word splitting for arguments in
- Updated shebang line in
bashcorrectly if it isn't in the default location.
- Fixed compatibility issue with the ns-initializer version
4.0.0+by updating to java 17
- No longer add initializer settings to new projects.
- The micro-radiant itself now requires Java 17 to run.
- The Windows installer now downloads a Java 17 runtime to run the micro-radiant.
- Chocolatey packages with dependencies now depend on the Eclipse Temurin distribution of OpenJDK.
- Added short commit hash to version command (
--version/-V) to be consistent with the other tooling.
- In the search function for references and option types, you can now use casing or spaces to match multiple parts of the name.
acc accwill match both
Added several mechanisms to prevent version issues:
- Projects with outdated expansion-resources will be given the option to upgrade
- Projects with newer model versions will create a warning to suggest you to upgrade the micro-radiant
- If an error occurs when resolving the expansionSettings, which is likely due to a prime-core conflict, the project will be loaded in a compatible mode. In this mode, only the settings tab is available and you will get a warning urging you to upgrade,
[MR-83] Fixed search for options not working with capital letters
Fixed 'update' button suggesting downgrades, especially for SNAPSHOT versions
- StackTraces are now filtered to only show relevant information
- Fixed issue with loading option-types from expanders 5.9.2
- Updated prime-core to 2022.5.6
- Split Chocolatey packages into
micro-radiant, the latter of which provides external dependencies.
- Switched dependency from
oraclejdkin main Chocolatey package.
- Dropped minimum version on
mavendependency in main Chocolatey package.
- Added warning if one of the expansion-resources needs to be updated to be in sync with the micro-radiant
- Added EULA for distribution artifacts.
- Chocolatey packaging.
- Fixed component not exporting options
- Fixed duplication of options on export
- Fixed conflicts due to options field not existing on Composites in backend
- Added support for Option element
- Added constraints on multiple option types
- Added better representation for D3 dataElement neighbours diagrams
- Added dataElements diagram to Component
- Files are now ordered alphabetically in file picker on Linux systems.
- Fixed classloader issue when updating to the latest nsx-default-stack
- [MR-72] Fixed drop-up being hidden by button
- Fixed search in select not working with uppercase input
- Added spinner to page when loading the model
- Improved presentation of error stacks, especially the improved stacktraces from prime-core
- Automatically suggest field name when setting targetElement of a linkField
- [MR-81] Automatically select expansionSettings file after selecting a directory on the import project page (based on default location
- [MR-80] Fixed link to expansion-trace-expanders on expansion-trace page
- [MR-76] Duplicates are no longer stored in file picker history
- [MR-62] Fixed connectorField fieldType not being updated when switching between linkField and valueField
- [MR-78] Fixed model already being reloaded while the cleanup dialog is being shown to the user to clean up additional elements
- [MR-78] Fixed connectorFields linking to a DataElement not being deleted on cleanup after deleting that DataElement
- [MR-77] Fixed several issues occurring when deleting a component
- [MR-79] Removed update-deployable flag. Start scripts should update the ear by themselves from now on.
- Removed button to create a local tomee deployment, since it was too confusing. To initialize deployment,
initialize an application project with options
- Cleaned up model diagrams page
- [MR-71] Fix bug deselecting model after writes
- Removed button to setup tomee local deployment
- [MR-33] Added context menu action to create a new directory in the file-picker
- [MR-39] Added autocompletion for packageNames based on packages used in other elements in the model
- [MR-39] Added configurable 'ignored packages' to exclude from aforementioned autocompletion
- [MR-34] Added validation feedback to fields
- [MR-40] Added executable launcher for Windows which also prevents the application from being started twice.
- [MR-41] Added check to the Windows uninstaller which makes sure that the application is not running before uninstalling.
- The installer now downloads a copy of JDK11 which is used to execute the application itself.
- The installer now removes the old copy of the application before installing a new copy, to avoid any old files staying behind.
- The uninstaller now checks whether the application is still running before uninstalling.
- [MR-47] Added Debian package for use with Debian based Linux distributions.
- [MR-51] Added deployment of Debian package to apt repository.
- [MR-35] When adding a new option, the input element for the value of the option will be focused
- [MR-29] Added prompt to enable error reporting on first time opening the application
- [MR-58] Errors are now refreshed when switching windows and http errors are hidden to reduce clutter
- [MR-32] Prevented select fields in nested tables in forms from being rendered as buttons toggles
- [MR-53] Fixed delete on nested tables in forms
- [MR-52] Fixed issue where the modal backdrop would not disappear after deleting an element
- [MR-54][MR-55] Fixed issue where finders with the option
isCustomFinderwould be automatically renamed to
- Prevented search bar from getting focus when pressing a key in combination with
- On Linux the settings directory was not always created correctly, causing a failure at startup.
- On Unix, if the environment variable
XDG_DATA_HOMEis not defined, the default fallback directory was
.local/shared/micro-radiant. This has been moved to
.local/share/micro-radiant, to be consistent with the unix filesystem standards.
- [MR-11] If one of the ports is not available, there is now a clear error message for headless mode, or a fallback to reconfigure the ports otherwise (when running it as an app).
- [MR-57] Added file logger for application log
- Changed use of
/tempunder installation folder with a temporary directory provided by the OS
- Packaged the micro radiant as Windows installer.
- Replaced file-picker with in-app file-picker
- Fix integration with nsInit, so that not having the ns-initializer installed will only lead to the buttons being disabled
start.batto be able to execute from any location.
- Elements in the model tree list can now be dragged to change the order
- Add search field to selects if the number of options is large
- The brand on the navigation now links to the home page
- Added button to initialize a local tomee deployment to the expansion page
start.shscript to match changes to
- Refactored integration with nsinit to be better resistant to changes in nsinit (requires nsinit 3.12.0+)
- Moved validation message to top of form and show it for both edit and create forms
- When selecting
linkFieldis disabled and vice versa.
(?)icons will now show tooltips when hovering instead of requiring a click
- Fixed isCalculatedField checkbox for Field
- Fixed advanced flags for initializer forms
- Selecting an element can no longer cause it to close when selecting it if it was already open
- Newly created elements are now opened by default
- Improved responsiveness for model tree lists with large numbers of elements
- Fixed missing initializerSettings.xml
- Changed default ports to 9050 and 9051
- Added integration with
nsInitto bootstrap new application projects
- [MR-20][MR-23] Added functionality to create, delete and rename components
- Added Settings pages to configure user and server settings
- You can now double-click the option types select to input a custom option type.
- Added search field in model tree view. You can search names of elements or use
type: <elementType>. Use
not <queryto invert the search query.
- Added some validations to the form fields.
- [MR-22] Added button to shut down expansion, harvest or build
- Added component dependencies diagram, and dataElement neighbors, aggregation and tasks diagrams to model-editor
- Configuration files will now be stored in
$XDG_DATA_HOME/micro-radianton linux or
$XDG_DATA_HOMEis not defined.
- It is also possible to provide a directory by passing a property on startup:
-DdataDirectory=<your data directory>
- Fixed selection in tree view, which was also highlighting other elements that contained the name of the current selection (e.g. City => CityTaskStatus)
- Fixed issue where changing something in linkField or valueField would not send updates
- [MR-21] Fixed localRepository being stored incorrectly if mvn fails
- Added maven daemon process, used to resolve artifacts, which should improve loading time for projects and time to look for updates.
- Dropped support for safari
- re-released as 1.1.4
- re-released as 1.1.4
- re-released as 1.1.4
- re-released as 1.1.4
- After removing a DataElement, the user will be prompted to remove related fields, finders, taskElements etc.
- Added history of previous expansion, harvest and build tasks
- Added selected tab in model-editor to URL, so that after refreshing the page, the tab is still selected
- Added validations to some elements:
- checks if DataElement name and packageName are correct
- Same for TaskElement, FlowElement, Component
- checks for expansionResource name and version
- Prevent creation if project with a name that collides with an already existing project
new <element>actions are now provided by a right-click menu
- Changed page title to fit most browser tabs
- Add coursier resolution for expansion-resources
- Model-editor will now load project even if the programExpansion is missing. (Though the application tab will be missing)
- Fixed issue in build
- Added Sentry