<dataElement>Mapper class will be generated in the shared layer for each dataElement.
This class implements the IDataElementMapper class, which defines the following 2 methods:
Result<Map<String, String>> convertToMap(ParameterContext<DETAILS> parameter)
Result<DETAILS> convertToDetails(ParameterContext<Map<String, String>> parameter)
These methods can be used to map between details and key-value pairs.
The following field types are supported:
- String: conversion is trivial
- Numbers(Integer, double…) and Boolean: converted through the valueOf methods of their respective classes and String
- DataRef: converted to and from name field
- Date and DateLong: converted according to ISO 8601 standard
- ValueType: converted with their specific Converter-classes
- byte: converted using base64-encoding
Future implementations may use functional keys instead of names when converting dataRef’s